The SACS’ mission
- Encourage the betterment of agriculture, the agro-processing industry, especially in breeding and livestock production techniques, training as well as supporting sports and disciplines associated with horses, horticulture and the arts;
- Raise awareness with regional and national stakeholders on the importance of supporting agriculture, livestock production techniques and training, as well as sports associated directly or indirectly to the equine industry;
- Popularize rural practices, breeding and training techniques, teaching and schooling methods as well as appropriate management skills;
- Promote and host regional, national and international horse competitions;
- Include the general public and promote on site agricultural events , agro-processing (local farm products), farm tourism, fairs and other related activities, while transmitting the heritage associated to equine sports;
- Build the infrastructures necessary to present events supporting and promoting equestrianism, all disciplines considered.